07 seadoo wake 215hp need help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoo_103

So I bought it none running the computer screen doesn’t work it has a good battery in it when I put the key on it doesn’t recognizing it so I took it to the shop to have it programmed that did not work the guy said the safety switch doesn’t have a good ground making it not turn over so when I got home I took off the 5 ground wires on the front of the motor and cleaned everything really good with sandpaper and put it all back together and it is doing the same thing it doesn’t have a Mpem but it has a fuse box any help would be great I don’t know where to go from here

1 when I put the key on then the fuel pump comes on then 12 seconds later 2 then it just keeps beeping until I pull the key

So it think he’s suggesting you change the Dess post
This controls the powering of the ECU and then the LCD comes to life too
You need to check if you need a 3 wire or 4 wire post
Think you need a 4 wire post

Ok the Candoo forum said by unplugging the LCD it should run
If the lcd is bad the the communication between LCD and ECU could be causing it not to start

So I hooked the jumper cables to the starter wire and put the key on and put a little gas down each jug and it fired right up but I still can’t crank it with the starter button and cylinder 1 has 149 psi cylinder 2 150psi and cylinder 3 has 50

Remove the solenoid connector plug and see if your getting 12v between one of the wires and engine ground with key on and start button pushed
Remember the ECU shuts off after short time so you need to do it ASAP after putting key on
If there’s power then could be solenoid or no negative signal from ECU

No but that cylinder is extremely low
It will start on two
Put some oil / WD 40 down the low cylinder and do compression check again to see if it increases
What does the spark plug look like for that cylinder

Ok I will put some wd 40 down it and check again the first time I did a compression check it was 75 then 25 and then 50 so it’s not giving me a Accurate reading

I would remove rocker cover and see if can see if and springs stay compressed while turning engine over by hand
Remove all spark plugs and intake hose to charger and turn engine using supercharger impeller nut think its a 14mm socket
Rockers should not become loose , watch the springs that they compress and extend and at full extension rocker should not move freely
If good then I would try sort out electrics and start it
If you have a horoscope even better to look down through spark plug hole to see condition inside
Saying that I think either a bent valve but more than likely piston rings stuck on piston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back