07 islandia won’t start after battery died

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Hey guys!

3 days ago I came back after a great day on the water. I was so tired that I didn’t realize I left the DESS key on the post and the battery switch ON.

I realized next day so I put the key away and plug my 2amp battery tender. After 12hrs Electronics work so I assume I was ready to go.
We t to the lake and battery seem dead. Try to jump start but nothing. Switched up the battery and nothing.

Then I realized I was getting g only one beep when putting the key on the post...I decided to drive straight to the shop assuming maybe key needed reprogramming... that wasn’t it. The shop told me there is a month wait for my boat to be seen but their computer was giving them a p0600 code.. I check that code but basically is fault in communication with ecm...

any ideas...

Is the ecm the block behind the helm with all the wiring? Or is that the block on the engines where all the wires/connector goes too?
I’ve been testing with my voltmeter fuses, ignition post, relays, etc.

The fuses by the ignition relays (labeled cylinder 1,2,3, gauges,etc) non of them light up when using my fuse tester light (I checked both motors).

Last edited:
Is the ecm the block behind the helm with all the wiring? Or is that the block on the engines where all the wires/connector goes too?
I’ve been testing with my voltmeter fuses, ignition post, relays, etc.

The fuses by the ignition relays (labeled cylinder 1,2,3, gauges,etc) non of them light up when using my fuse tester light (I checked both motors).

The ECM is mounted on the engine intake manifold and I agree with go-panthers, if you jumped it from a source greater than 12volts (a running car) , you may have killed the ecm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back