06 Speedster 200 Wake - PA issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonni67

Hi guys. New member here and although I don't tend to do a formal introduction today since I'm currently in the middle of nowhere and only have my phone with me which I hate to use for forum posts.

Anyways on to the issue. I'm a new owner of the speedster 200 wake edition and the PA system doesn't seem to be working. Music plays through the tower with no issues but when I turn the PA to max and try speaking, the speaker output is so low I can barely hear the voice through the speakers standing right next to them. I'm thinking it might be a amp issue or something but I'll let the more experienced owners give me their thoughts first!

Cheers and have a great weekend :)

Edit: Turns out my ballast won't pump out or in either. I can hear the pump run but no water change in the tank. I'm going to Inspect the pump and check if a line is clogged or if the pump is maybe seized.
Edit2: seems the ballast pump is fine. We didn't know it had a valve which was closed but we quickly saw it was there after opening the engine compartment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back