03 gtx 4tec supercharged p0326

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ussfsaleen

well got this code testing my ski out of the water.
seems like anytime i deliver the rpms above 5,000.

here's the scoop..... rebuilt the entire engine over the winter along with another
4 tec. the other runs great. soooo i have all new pistons w/rings. one piston oversized.
and all new 93 octane gas. fuel filter sock new and cant get rid of this P0326.

i know its the knock sensor, ive switched it with a perfect running 4 tec knock sensor, and still same code. the engine does not miss a beat, sounds great.

so whats causing this engine to pre det, and to add, i tried adjusting the timing three times. very little changes.

anything would help , thanks

The other question is it really detonating / knocking or is the ECU giving you a false code. You may want to ride it with the seat off so you can verify that there are no unusual noises.
I don't know the specifics of what I am about to say but I know SeaDoo had problems with false knock sensor codes and came out with a little jumper harness that has a resister in it to solve the problem. The little jumper goes in between the knock sensor and the wiring harness. You might want to call a dealer and ask about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back