02 GTXDI inline filter

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wess

Hi, new to this site, going over my 02 GTXDI that I bought new. 140 hours on it. I had it stored for a 6 years and I'm going over it. I have replaced the fuel and a new battery. I replaced the fuel filter on the fuel pump but never got around to replacing the external inline filter at the top of the tank held by 4 oetiker clamps.1600116178073.png It looks like a car fuel filter. I called the dealer and he said they are not made anymore and basically told me he didn't care, he said "the ski is 18 yrs old". and if they were in stock it would cost around 1K because it comes with the complete fuel system. Anyway looking for a substitute or replacement for it for preventive maintenance.

I just saw that on ebay, part number for 02 GTXDI is HFP-F112, interchange part is Wix 33482. I will probably go this route.

I just saw that on ebay, part number for 02 GTXDI is HFP-F112, interchange part is Wix 33482. I will probably go this route.

I looked up the specifications on that filter and it is a 3/8 inch inlet and outlet size not a 5/16”. both my DI skis are 5/16 inch fuel line.

Thanks for the information. A seller on ebay states that's what it calls for. I'll see if I wasted $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back