02 gtx di diagnostic port location.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn022

Just ordered a candoo pro for my gtx di. Where is the diagnostic port located to hook it up? I don’t remember seeing an obvious plug in for diagnostics.
Thank you.

Check under the front storage compartment, towards the side. There is a harness with a plug and cap on it. Take the cap off to expose the plug. At least that is where it is on my 2000 GTX DI.

Found it! Just ahead of the battery on the left side. Thank you.

Attachments

• D543C7D6-5503-4179-A489-AF0C44A9D770.jpeg
    D543C7D6-5503-4179-A489-AF0C44A9D770.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 28
Did u get a deal on the candoo? How much?

I've got a 2000 gtx di that flipped and now getting maint limp mode.

New member so I can't start a new thread for some reason

Last edited:
I got somewhat of a deal on eBay for a never used Candoopro. Seller bought and never used, never hooked it up to anything.
I ended up paying 390+ tax shipped, so I saved about $50-$60. It was the model that came with both diagnostic cables.

Used it today for the first time. I have a bad atmospheric pressure reading. It almost appears that one of my intake boots is coming apart. I ordered a used boot and pressure sensor. Hopefully that is a step closer.

CanDoo - the program does not show all error codes.

The diagnostics Can Doo do not service the entire BRP transport line. Only for some BRP models.

. IN diagnostics CanDoo (there are restrictions on the number of connections to transport).

Adapter MPI 3 website technodoc.pp.ua - software buds- free download program-
(there is no limitation on the number of connections to transport)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back