RESTO 01 GTX RFI engine rebuild parts??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRei

Hi my RFI needs an engine rebuild or do I get another. Figure rebuild better least I know what's in there. So with that said, PARTS?? So far needs a crank, pistons, head,and gasket set. Cylinders have NO scoring and rave valves are good shape. Thanks for your advice

Crankcase sealant . Says to use Loctite 5910, no body has around here what can I use ?? Thanks

Even if your cylinders are not scored they are probably still egg shaped and probably need to be bored, not telling you what to do just would hate to see it go south on you. :cheers:

Ill tell you, I just finished putting a 2000 787 gsx rfi back together. I had attempted a case up rebuild with poor results. I ended up getting a reman'd and throwing it in there. Much easier and the warranty helps me sleep a bit better. Good luck man!

In my opinion your should use all OEM parts but it will be more expensive than a reman.
For case sealant use ThreeBond 1211 or 1194 or yamabond or hondabond.

hi i just took apart an 2000 787 gsx rfi have all the parts. tell me if you need someting.

i own a gsx 787 carb and not all parts fit can send you all the parts i dont need for spare.

hey thanks, i could use the injectors, clips, and fuel rail. what else is available?

sorry it took a while was on vacation out of the country..
423.jpg
424.jpg
425.jpg

Ok I'll take MPEM and DESS key, fuel regulator and sender , sensors, throttle body , fuel injectors , oil pump and pretty much what odds ends are around thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back