'01 gtx di P0105 fault code

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watatatataaa

Hello everyone,

Hector speaking from canary Islands, Spain. Recently I've bought a gtx DI with the maint light on. After reading the hole workshop manual and almost the entire forum I've checked almost everything on it but still throwing a single active fault code "P0105 MAPS bad atmospheric reading", the causes are bad sensor, bad wires, bad connectors o damaged ecu.

I've checked the following:
-Fuel pressure ok, 27psi with the lanyard and 107 with the engine on.
-Batery in good condition and charging good between 12-14
-Clean connectors and continuity between everything
-New MAP sensor, the old one throws p0106 sensor out of range
-Throttle bodies disassembled, cleaned and adjusted according the manual
-New PTO tps as it was faulty too.
-Cleaned rave valves and new solenoid, it was stuck.
-Spark plugs in good condition.

So the maint light is always on and the rev limiter on 4700rpm. Everything points to a faulty MPEM but here the MPEMs are expensive and I want to be 100% sure before buying it.

I've attached a screenshot of the laptop where map reading can be seen.

Thank you so much for reading the hole post, I'll appreciate any help, thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20211030_131413.jpg
    IMG_20211030_131413.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 8
Tough call. Did you try running the ski with the Info center disconnected? I've read that problems with the info center can sometimes affect operation of the ski. Check your grounds and you've checked your plugs and wires I'm sure multiple times. I agree a MPEM is not something to replace without good cause. If someone has the same model ski I'd suggest doing a swap to make sure. I have the Candoo system and only put that on one DI ski. :)

Where is the MAP sensor located? Could something be restricting the air flow?

I'd look at buying a junk ski before I paid the money these people want for individual parts Same problem over here in the US, people want to get rich on your dollar. LOL Good Luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back