00' GTX-RFI Lcd Gauge display inop

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

fasterthanu87

so my old gauge cluster tested bad and i bought a new one and installed it. This "new" gauage is inop also. I have 12v going to the purple wires in all gauges, grounded black wires to all gauges, what else could i be missing other than possibly bad gauges out of the box? Any ideas on another way to test or things to check.
Cody

Thanks

Mpem....

so my old gauge cluster tested bad and i bought a new one and installed it. This "new" gauage is inop also. I have 12v going to the purple wires in all gauges, grounded black wires to all gauges, what else could i be missing other than possibly bad gauges out of the box? Any ideas on another way to test or things to check.
Cody

Thanks

Your purple wire is only a power supply for the cluster. For illuminating the LED. The actual signals for this unit are being sent by the MPEM. So, I'd check the plug connections for your information being transmitted from the MPEM to the LCD display.........:cheers:

if the "new" gauges are bad, i have a set from a 97gtx, that i know are good, but not sure if compatable w/ yours.

oh yea the mpem that's right I forgot to mention that, I was reading about
them and a fuse that they tend to blow and the fixes and all that. I believe
it's the cluster that's up front, I checked the 5A fuse an I have 12v in an
out.
Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back