You all owe me a lot of money and thank you.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

soccerdad

About 9 years ago I was looking for a small project and bought a 96 gsx. Never had any watercraft before. With the help of all of you, look at the mess you helped me get in! One ski two three four… boat… lake house. … and a fantastic family odyssey and incredible memories. Thanks. Great to have found you all.

Attachments

• 5D8EE6C8-CD89-4C1C-B592-0985B632012C.jpeg
    5D8EE6C8-CD89-4C1C-B592-0985B632012C.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 24
LOL, I bought my first ski about 3 years ago and never owned a boat or anything that floated previously. Didn't take long for me to enjoy restoring the old two-strokes. I ride very little but I enjoy it. Lots of great help on the forum I agree wholeheartedly !! I don't think I'll get a lake house or a boat though. :D

LOL, I bought my first ski about 3 years ago and never owned a boat or anything that floated previously. Didn't take long for me to enjoy restoring the old two-strokes. I ride very little but I enjoy it. Lots of great help on the forum I agree wholeheartedly !! I don't think I'll get a lake house or a boat though. :D

You should maximize riding for more fun! Dream big man, who knows an opportunity will open and it will be a lake house =)

Back