XPS full synthetic oil

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJinSC

So it’s time for me to order a case of oil. It looks like they have phased out the yellow gallon bottles and gone to black bottles. Can anyone confirm this? I read on one review on Amazon that this was the case and the user actually wrote them and they replied with a statement saying it was re-packaged but the same fluid.

Any input from the forum? Also, where are you folks ordering from now?

The oil has in fact been rebranded. The mineral oil is in a black and white bottle and is called “Carb 2T.” The synthetic is in a black and yellow bottle and is called “E-Tec 2T.”

Thanks. Do you call and order it or can you order it from their website? I cannot seem to find it on website.

I’ll have to try on computer. I cannot find a way to search for part# on mobile site

Disregard that last one. Lol, I was on the wrong web page. I was somehow on a pro caliber Vancouver site.

I ordered it from Amazon the other day. $48 shipped. A little more expensive than some places but it’s an option if you need it quick.

I made the order a week ago and immediately received an email stating the order was received. I have not received any other notifications of the order being processed or shipped. Is this typical for procaliber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back