WTB - exhaust hose RH for a 96 speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jjcarter

I am looking for exhaust hose from a speedster as my is leaking and I can not find one, even used up here.

like a vent/exhaust hose to get fumes out of engine compartment? If so I would think this could be had at at like lowes or home depot or even Ace hardware. Is not a standard id?

PART # 293250096 ? run search on ebay. $5.00 plus shipping will get you one from AZ

Attachments

• 5186_1.jpg
    5186_1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
This is the rubber piece that goes around the muffler as it leaves the boat through the transom and keeps the water out. Not what you need? Can you post a pic of what you have now?

Are you asking about the piece between the exhaust pipe and the water box/muller? When you said ouside the boat I was thinking.....

The motor is a 720. The rubber hose is 3ft long from the muffler to the exhaust outlet. I am leaking at the tip but cannnot tell if it's the hose or not. From the diagram it does not look like ther eis a clamp attached to the outlet. I do not have a pic as of yet as it's very hard to get to .

Back