Windshield for 230 challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bw7777

Need port and starboard side windshield for 2007 challenger Se. SeaDoo part numbers 204072991 and 204072995

Need port and starboard side windshield for 2007 challenger Se. SeaDoo part numbers 204072991 and 204072995
OK - no replies on my post for windshields for a 2007 23 foot challenger - so my next question is who is a marina or repairperson in the midwest?

Have you checked out other 23 foot boats from say Regal, Scarab, or Chaparral? I know our 2012 210 SE shares the same windshield as my buddy's 2016 Regal 21 footer. I believe a lot of the windshields are used across many makes and models.

Worst case scenario, find a glass shop that can make you a new one. Won't be cheap, but a reputable shop should be able to handle it.

Have you checked out other 23 foot boats from say Regal, Scarab, or Chaparral? I know our 2012 210 SE shares the same windshield as my buddy's 2016 Regal 21 footer. I believe a lot of the windshields are used across many makes and models.

Worst case scenario, find a glass shop that can make you a new one. Won't be cheap, but a reputable shop should be able to handle it.

We live in the Kansas City area and I have tried every glass shop I can find. They don't do curved glass, even the motorcycle shops. I did find out the windshield was made by Pacific Coast Windshields but they no longer manufacturer teh Starboard side only the port side which I found on eBay. So if someone on here has found a replacement company for the starboard side I would appreciate the info - tia

We live in the Kansas City area and I have tried every glass shop I can find. They don't do curved glass, even the motorcycle shops. I did find out the windshield was made by Pacific Coast Windshields but they no longer manufacturer teh Starboard side only the port side which I found on eBay. So if someone on here has found a replacement company for the starboard side I would appreciate the info - tia

That sux. I've heard of some people having obsolete glass made with lexan or plexiglass instead. While it's not as nice as actual glass, it can work in a pinch and is easier to shape than actual glass. Maybe you can find a shop who can make one.

Another option would be to reach out to other glass shops further away. Being that you're getting the starboard side glass, maybe you could send it off to have a mirror image made. It'll take time, but its certainly an option.

Found this on another site I'm on: Marine Glass Specialties, 813-926-3717

Thanks - I'll call them tomorrow morning. In talking with someone today they suggested Lake Mead or Florida area so I exhausted all the Lake Mead contacts and will start on Florida tomorrow.

Hey BW7777
Any luck finding someone who can make the glass? I also need the starboard glass 204072995 and need the center glass 204072727

Nope. Center upper glass has slight curve to it to match both side retractable windows. Anyone know of a glass shop that can do curved glass before tempering?

Nope. Center upper glass has slight curve to it to match both side retractable windows.

Slight curves can still be done with a flat piece of glass. The windshield on our old Nautique was long with a gentle bow/curve to it. Replacement glass was a flat piece of tempered. The flat sheet of glass could still bend a little.

Did you show the slightly raked panel to a shop and they still said they couldn't do it? From pics, it looks like the curve is not that bad, but I've never seen one in person.

So I can't post a link yet but go to eBay and search 143327930154 is that one of them you need?

Edit -- sorry, I see you mentioned you already found it on eBay, missed that part.

Last edited:
That's the port side assembly that BW7777 needs. And at a very good price.
I need:
Windshield Gate Assy. starboard p/n 204072995
fits 2008/2009 Challenger 230 SE and Wake with retractable windshield
and 2010 Wake 510

Center Door Window p/n 204072727
fits 2007 Challenger 230 and 230 Wake
and
2008/2009 Challenger 230 SE and Wake with retractable windshield
and 2010 Wake 510

Anybody have any leads or know where a wrecked or salvaged boat might be?

Hey BW7777
Any luck finding someone who can make the glass? I also need the starboard glass 204072995 and need the center glass 204072727
No luck yet but I saw the center glass on eBay - I think it's still there. I have gone to Plastic companies and am following some leads there

I saw the eBay listing. It was for a 180 which is flat. The 230 center window has a curve. Did you get your port window from DSM?

Have you been able to find a solution? I’m looking at buying a 2008 230 wake that is missing both retractable windows. From a couple brief searches online, looks like the starboard side may be unavailable.

Have you been able to find a solution? I’m looking at buying a 2008 230 wake that is missing both retractable windows. From a couple brief searches online, looks like the starboard side may be unavailable.
There is a port side assembly listed on eBay. Cannot Find center or starboard side. Reply if you have any luck.

I noticed my Challenger has a logo etched in the windshield glass. I’d like to source replacement glass too (for future needs).

Pacific Coast Marine Windshields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back