Who owns a snowmobile here?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoo GTS 1993

Here in michigan all the jetskis are winterized, dropping to the 20s at night,
30s during the day. Woke up yesterday with snow on the ground. Who owns a snowmobile in this forum? What kind you have? Looking forward to sledding season! I own a 03 polaris indy 500.

i have a golden oldy,1992 formula plus. ( back breaker) first day we seen snow here was today.but just enough to see it in the air.. it will come .we never get out here until a little after christmas before there is enough snow.except for the odd run in the field any time of the year...

Snow...heck it's 82 and clear here in Sunny Florida...water temp is 78*f. Perfect for seadooing. Uh we have white stuff here too...we call it beach sand.

Karl

Snow...heck it's 82 and clear here in Sunny Florida...water temp is 78*f. Perfect for seadooing. Uh we have white stuff here too...we call it beach sand.

Karl

hahaha rub it in all you want! At least we get some variety up here other than sun and hurricanes :rofl:

kustomkarl, your making jealous! I would die for another seadoo ride in warm weather. i just got a new seadoo in october and only got to ride it once in 50 degree weather, From the way it rode im gonna have to clean the filter(s) in the carb because it bogs at full speed. Anyway, enjoy the warm weather!

hahaha rub it in all you want! At least we get some variety up here other than sun and hurricanes :rofl:

The variety is pretty bad here...just warm weather...sandy beaches..and seadoo season all year...Yea it's a tough job, but some one has to soak up the sun... :ack: :rofl: :)

I've got a good idea...everyone in the cold belt should send me your seadoo so I can keep it well used during the winter months... or you could come down for a visit with your seadoo. I have never seen a Hurricane in the 20 years I have been associated to Florida...close calls but never even ruffled my grass.

Karl

Yes i agree with customkarl

here is currently 81 degrees :hurray:
This morning I walked to the back of the yard
down the steps onto the dock
jumped on and hit the start button
Hiyo Sliver away !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought it off a guy who had it sitting in his garage for like 3 years. I replaced the gas, and it still bogs. Probably needs a carb cleaning im guessing right?

I have a 1988 Ski-Doo 1000cc'r.
Its a blast when i had to put up the jet ski.
But im more of a land lover, instead of a YFZ 450 i got a 96 XP.

Here in central Wisconsin its pretty cold as of lately. We had snow on the ground about a week ago already. Currently only own one snomobile and its only a 93 Ski-Doo Safari L with the wimpy 377 and its a 2-up seater to boot. We used to have a 92 Safari GLX that had a 440 but one cold winter day we started it and the throttle stuck...... off to the woods it went with no driver at full throttle and after hitting many many trees finally a branch hit the kill switch.... Both skis were bent up at the front and the area under the seat as kind of bent crooked making the track go a little funny, but we drove it back up to the shed and collected our insurance money and let them take it away... I miss that sled it had everything, electric start, hitch, and even reverse. Plus it was mint before the crash. Hopefully I will be getting a cheap Ski-Doo this winter. Problem is our trails are hardly open anymore these days due to lack of snow and warm temps. Wisconsin is getting all screwy lately as far as the weather goes. Right now its 37 degrees F outside, and only going to get colder as the season goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back