Which upgrade impeller 01 XP?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gifer

I had my wear ring replaced, and the place that did it ripped me off by swapping my original impeller with some other impeller. The one they installed, has a diameter that is too small, leaving a big gap between the wear ring. I found this out first time I put it in the water. I can barely raise the nose.

Anyway, while that issue is under litigation, I need a new impeller, so I thought I would consider an upgrade from the stock 01' impeller. I like to jump waves here in Jax, FL, so what do you recommend?

Nothing special about the ski except it runs great as far as the motor goes. I replaced it two years ago after the oil pump failed or oil lines clogged?? And I clean/rebuild the carbs as needed (already replaced all the gray fuel line eight years ago).

I will be upgrading the engine performance later, so the impeller recommendation may take all of this under consideration....

And if I had known how easy it was to replace the wear ring, etc., I would have done it... (kicking self) and will do everything else myself as I normally do anyway.

Thanks and Great Forum!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back