Which carbs do I have? New member with a Modified HX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently picked up an HX that I assume is a former race ski. Has not been registered since 2010. Buckshot head, factory pipe, UMI steering, the list goes on. What I do not know is which carbs came on this ski. I'm just going to dump a ton of pictures of them in here. They still have the ocean pro base plates attached, and the last picture is of one of those plates. rc44mb is stamped into them, so 44 mm maybe? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Very excited to be a part of this community.

Attachments

• carb 1.jpg
    carb 1.jpg
    711.5 KB · Views: 5
  • carb 2.jpg
    carb 2.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 3
  • carb 3.jpg
    carb 3.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 3
  • carb 4.jpg
    carb 4.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 3
  • carb 5.jpg
    carb 5.jpg
    931.1 KB · Views: 3
  • carb 6.jpg
    carb 6.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 3
  • carb 7.jpg
    carb 7.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 3
  • carb 8.jpg
    carb 8.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 4
  • FA base.jpg
    FA base.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
How do you like the HX? There was one for sale near me that I considered getting. I am athletic and think it would be great fun

How do you like the HX? There was one for sale near me that I considered getting. I am athletic and think it would be great fun
Couldn't tell you, mine is sitting in the garage with its engine on a table lol. Never ridden one but it seems like a wild ride. I am in the process of rebuilding the motor and taking it back to stock.

Super fun ski, once you get comfortable with it, it's a blast to ride. After going back to ride my other skis they feel boring haha

Oil injection or premix?

Kind of wish mine was stock. Its a former race ski so it is highly modified. Anything that could hurt reliability is being removed and sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back