Where to find cup holders...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

shockerfd

Had a rough outing Saturday that also busted two of my cup holders in the hull. Any places you guys recommend to find these? I've been looking but mostly have been finding engine parts.

wal-mart

I found some at wal-mart that looked just like the ones that were in my challenger. Eddie

I found some at wal-mart that looked just like the ones that were in my challenger. Eddie

I thought about there or local boat shops but wasn't sure if it was a specific fit or not. Might have to chack those out first.

i bought 4 for my 1996 speedster at walmart, yes i know i hate that place too, but 2.59 each. perfect tight fit.

that is what you get for drinking beer in choppy water. hold it between your legs so the marine police can't see it.

I found mine at Boaters World, which is right down the road from my house. Gander Mt might have them as well.

I didn't know these were prone to breakage...

We put our beers in the thick foam-rubber koozies. They stay cooler, don't rattle around in the holders, and don't bounce out when we hit waves.

I keep two in the boat at all times in the cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back