Where to buy Jet pump bearing removal and install tools?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

wondering where can i buy removal and install tools for jet pump bearings ? I know Doc Honda use to make them, but he shut down his machine shop 7 years ago. Looking for something hassle free that will help me press out old bearing and push in the new ones to the correct depth. I know the seadoo part numbers are 295000144 for the removal tool and 295000107 for the install tool. Does anyone here make them ? Because oem pricing is insane and they are hard to come by anyway. Attached is a pic of what doc honda use to sell, im looking for something similar.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 91B6A6BD-751D-4C13-94E8-3A571117DF01.jpeg
    91B6A6BD-751D-4C13-94E8-3A571117DF01.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 65
You really don't need anything but a few sockets and a digital harbor freight caliper.
Just press them in and keep measuring the depth until it matches the specs in the factory service manual.

Yes the special tool makes it easier but not absolutely necessary. All the ones I have done have been without the special tool because I am too cheap to buy one.

Makes sense, i have 2 jet pumps i plan to rebuild so I figured if anyone on the forum makes these tools it would make life easier than doing it with sockets and measuring.

So my 1998 GTX ltd has a brass/plastic jet pump. I’m wondering if i also need the attached tool from osd… seems like these 2 tools wont be enough to do the 155mm pump as it has different depth on the cone side bearing. Im confused as it does not show this tool anywhere on the shop manual !?!?

Attachments

• 60016BA4-E047-4EDD-BD5B-1ED2E91E22A0.png
    60016BA4-E047-4EDD-BD5B-1ED2E91E22A0.png
    706 KB · Views: 50
I purchased one from him a few years ago love it works on the carrier bearing assembly too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back