What would you do if offered at discount...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Today I received a phone call from a Seadoo Dealer 130 miles away.
And I was offered a Seadoo 3D brand new 2006 model for £2000 less than new price.
I really want one but Ive spent quite abit of money on a summer house and a holiday to Canada. Then theres Christmas comming up real fast.:eek:
What do I do?
By the way my Wife says No!:(

Wife!

Ouch, that's a hard decision!....Wow, I know what my answer would be if not married with two children....Just last week, I messed up and didn't consult the Chief Financial Officer of the house before buying the new "My Book 500gb hard drive............I think that was the night I didn't get seconds at the dinner table....:rolleyes:
But I still got it!.......LOL

A little over $4,000 off, if converted. Great deal, really. And don't you deserve a Christmas present as well?

Hmmm....

Just think, you can put it into the seat position and sleep on that when the wifey kicks you out of bed ;)

A little over $4,000 off, if converted. Great deal, really. And don't you deserve a Christmas present as well?

Hmmm....

Just think, you can put it into the seat position and sleep on that when the wifey kicks you out of bed ;)

Thats why the summer house got built LoL.;)

And Christmas would be nicer, WITH A NEW SKI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back