what is the 2004 utopia blue color?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmikea

Greetings,
I was wandering if anyone knows the category of blue on 2004 utopia or how I can find out what it is? I would like to purchase the gelcoat with the tint to fix a few gouges. I went to www.spectrumcolor.com. There are 4 different colors which none of them seem right. I asked the question and received a reply from the customer service rep stating it was atlantic blue which doesn't seem like the right color. I think what she doing was matching the year. I searched the web and couldn't find anything. I did run across a site www.rayplex.ca which sells a color kit matching along with color swatches along with the codes which looks interesting. The catch however is the book which is $100 is prices separately. This is an expensive option but seems like it would yield a close match. Thanks in advance.

Just an update to this question. I contacted Bombardier via email and they referred to me 2 local dealers in MD. Neither really knew what the color was. Then I called Bombardier and spoke to a customer service rep. It seems as though they don't have access to vehicle data earlier than 2012. I don't fully understand this since you can store a terabyte on an external disc drive that fits in your pocket. I guess the answer is you will have to match the color with a custom mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back