What are you paying for insuring your Spark?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
$0 I insured my first couple Jet Skies like many of you are doing But I am on my 14th Sea Doo and No longer insure them because they are safe tucked away in my garage and I don,t Run into people? If someone runs into me on the water I will sue them and If someone Crashes into my trailer with the Spark on it I will sue them!

Hey you know, your not going to hit anybody on the road as well, why dont you drop your auto insurance as well??? Sue sue sue, thats what America is all about these days. Your an idiot if you dont buy insurance on them.

Haha exactly Sarge. That is why I will not be insuring my PWC and I don't insure my little 50cc scooter . I drive like an angel. I'm not going to be the one causing damage in an accident

Ummm, nobody on an PWC drives like an angel. I work at State Farm, do you know how many times I have heard of someone "not needing insurance" only to freaking kill someone in a car wreck and then get the shit sued out of them. Have fun working the rest of your life to pay off the wage garnishments that you will owe someone.

These are my insurance! I have been riding and racing 25 Years and have never come close to hitting anything and I don,t give ALL those reckless Jet Skiers a chance to hit me?
If your always aware of your surroundings you are wasting your $$ making insurance executives Rich.

Yes. You are such an visionary. Hey while your at it, drop your homeowners insurance as well. You do realize the amount of risk that insurance companies take while insuring you, correct? Hell drop your health insurance as well, your a healthy guy, nothing will ever happen to you.

Here's what I tell my clients. Dont become a story. Meaning dont walk out this door without insurance, and sometime down the road I am going to be telling others the heartbreaking story of when you got in an accident, didnt have insurance, and it turned your whole world upside down.

I will advise this also, to the O.P., the quote you got is about normal. I insure my 99 SPX and 99 GTI to $2500 value, and it costs me about 220/year per ski. I know Geico and Progressive have great motorcycle rates, so they probably do on PWC as well.

I also am looking into an umbrella policy. People are looking for any excuse to sue. Need to protect yourself from every angle.

Jay

Personal Umbrella policies are awesome, and so necessary especially for people with lots of assets. They are so cheap as well for the amount of coverage, well I mean as long as you dont have youthful drivers in your house! Ha.

Ease Off my Friend? On the river the law is 100 feet between moving vessels unless at wake zone speed and the cops enforce it!
I don,t let Idiots get near me and as a former New England Runabout Champion in 1995 I can out turn most young a Reckless young punks in a second!
I insured my first couple of skies BUT over the 22 Years I didn,t I saved about 22 times $300 which equals $6,600 and that just paid for my Spark and Trailer Smarty Pants.
Don,t come on here calling me an Idiot and belittling my personal point of view! Do you understand ME??
You sell insurance -You Love insurance- Fine and Dandy but keep the insulting remarks to yourself.

Back