Web site upgrades..

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
We did multiple upgrades to the site today.. please let us know if you experience any irregularities.

Have to say that while I can appreciate the greater contrasts in the fonts, I really miss seeing the "latest posts" being shown on right side. Always had me checking out non-usual sections if topics were interesting or helped in seeing new posts.

Odd...? Now the normal screens have returned?....

Have to say that while I can appreciate the greater contrasts in the fonts, I really miss seeing the "latest posts" being shown on right side. Always had me checking out non-usual sections if topics were interesting or helped in seeing new posts.

Odd...? Now the normal screens have returned?....

Yep, there was an error that activated an old theme for a day or so. We are back to the current theme. We did however install a new mobile theme for those of you that dont have the APP. Also, we made the site secure by installing SSL onto the site.

Gotta say, if what I am seeing is the new site (on my iPad) I am not a fan at all. Hard to navigate once inside sections, can't readily see recent posts. Awful. Very disappointed.

Gotta say, if what I am seeing is the new site (on my iPad) I am not a fan at all. Hard to navigate once inside sections, can't readily see recent posts. Awful. Very disappointed.

IPad may be picking up the wrong theme.. I will look into this. Also, the mobile theme is getting a re-work. Don't worry it will be fixed soon!

Did that fix it? The new mobile theme will be the EXACT same as the default main theme. It will just be a minified version. We have a developer working on it. Further more you can always click the link at the very bottom of the page for the full version.

Nope not fixed unless this IS what you are doing. Here is a pic of what I am getting to help.

Nope not fixed unless this IS what you are doing. Here is a pic of what I am getting to help.

Thank you. That's NOT what you are supposed to be sseing. Thanks for alerting me to this. Working on this now. Firing up the old iPad 1 for help.. (switched to a Surface ;) )

Thank you. That's NOT what you are supposed to be sseing. Thanks for alerting me to this. Working on this now. Firing up the old iPad 1 for help.. (switched to a Surface ;) )

iPad 1,,,, Is it even able to run mobile apps. LOL

Let me know if you want/need a cheap 2nd gen. It will be MUCH better in regards to today's apps and sites.

iPad 1,,,, Is it even able to run mobile apps. LOL

Let me know if you want/need a cheap 2nd gen. It will be MUCH better in regards to today's apps and sites.
Lol I don't use it any more.. Like I said I got a Surface 3 Pro and I love it. Quickly switches from tablet to laptop and back.

As for the 2nd gen.... how much? lol.

Great! The theme you were seeing was a temporary one for mobile.

The new mobile theme is now in place. Please let us know what features you would like added. Keep in mind we still have our own app and tapatalk as well as this theme!

Thanks
Greg

Back