Wanted: 96 XP DESS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Elaug

Hi, I have a 96 XP, and need a complete DESS sytem, I was hoping there is someone out there that might have one or know where I could get one from.

Cheers:cheers:

Dess

The digital electronic security system only consists of the lanyard and post. The post has a set of wires (3) that lead to the MPEM. So, if you need these items, you should find them easily in the parts link above on the left hand side.
If nothing else, open the link, look up your year and model and you'll be able to see an exploded view of what you need and how much it will cost.........:cheers:

Also bear in mind that you will have to get the lanyard programmed to your boats MPEM once you get it installed. I think I have a used one on one of the hulls I have here if you are interested. Post that is. I'm sure I have a lanyard somewhere too.

Also bear in mind that you will have to get the lanyard programmed to your boats MPEM once you get it installed. I think I have a used one on one of the hulls I have here if you are interested. Post that is. I'm sure I have a lanyard somewhere too.

Yes, If you have a post and lanyard, I be happy to buy it off you, also if you have a matching MPEM, i'll take as well,

Regards

Elias

Back