Wakeboard Tower

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at this too. I like the looks of the aerial freeride. I have no facts to base this on. just looks. but with the Canadian dollar so bad, I am not buying one of these any time soon. I was trying to find a picture of the oem tower for the challenger 2000 but wasn't even able to find one. but I found a bunch for the x20. I really like the way the horizontal curved bar matches the grab rail on the boat. really makes it look like it is purpose built.

anyway, you find anything you like?

I just bought the BigAir Cuda tower for my speedster, but have yet to install. They run 25-30% off sales every few months.

Here was one I saved during my search that looked good on a challenger.

302.jpg

I was looking at this too. I like the looks of the aerial freeride. I have no facts to base this on. just looks. but with the Canadian dollar so bad, I am not buying one of these any time soon. I was trying to find a picture of the oem tower for the challenger 2000 but wasn't even able to find one. but I found a bunch for the x20. I really like the way the horizontal curved bar matches the grab rail on the boat. really makes it look like it is purpose built.

anyway, you find anything you like?

One in the same, there was no OEM tower for the Challenger as the X20 was the only way a tower came stock. That being said, there is no difference between an X20 and a Challenger 2000, so it may be your best option. Structure wise, this tower is strong, and we have seen no stress cracks from it as of yet.

It is easy to tip down in or out of the boat. So we have been able to drop it for passing under low bridges when needed. I do have a couple rattles, but may look into fixing that this season with some rubber inner tube pieces at the joints.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back