VCM Twin engine interface For Sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

olekwj

I have a VCM, the original part number is 204471206 and the new part number is 204471262 for sale in perfect working order. I ordered a new one thinking the VCM was causing my problem and it wasn’t. I’m still having the same problem. I paid $1000 for the new one. I’ll sell this one for $500 used. It will fit all twin engine 4tec boats. Speedster, challenger etc. It’s the part on driver side of speedster under dash and looks like an MPEM. Let me know if interested.

I have a VCM, the original part number is 204471206 and the new part number is 204471262 for sale in perfect working order. I ordered a new one thinking the VCM was causing my problem and it wasn’t. I’m still having the same problem. I paid $1000 for the new one. I’ll sell this one for $500 used. It will fit all twin engine 4tec boats. Speedster, challenger etc. It’s the part on driver side of speedster under dash and looks like an MPEM. Let me know if interested.
Do you still have the VCM available?

Do you still have the VCM available?
Hi,does it work on 2007 challenger215,mine part number is ((204471264 or204471102))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back