Uh Oh Here we Go !!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I picked this pile up yesterday. :) No telling where I'll end up with these. They need lots of love. I"m thinking I'll get two back on the water.1999 GTXs.jpegIMG_0874.jpegIMG_0878 (1).JPGIMG_0879.jpeg

Brave man moving into the DI skis.

Better buy a Candoo Pro.
Or stupid.... LOL I have a Candoo but only used it once so far. Something tells me I'll be getting to know it a little better shortly. These skis are gonna sit a bit though. I'm not opposed to parting them out either. I've just never done that before and it seems opposed to my resurrection philosophy. Save the skis !! and all that. Ha ha

What are the red ones worth? Provided I get them spot on mechanically and looking pretty good cosmetically.

Probably not a lot. They are only a 2 year model and got a really bad reputation for blowing up bing DI.

I kinda curious about the performance. How do these compare to the 1998 XPLs?

You bought TWO Di's! Wow, if you dont drink now, you will soon! lol! I had two XP's, a carbed and a Di. The carbed one was quicker, and had a higher top speed. The Di used WAY less fuel. Good luck with your projects!

I have GTX DI also but I'm thinking that is going to be a parts ski. I got freakin skis everywhere. LOL I want a warehouse with an elevator... next to the water would be great... dock.... bar... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back