Tube, skis, or board?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do skis and surfboard.

And what the heck you got against us 200+ lb skiers?

I am trying lose 10 more lbs and get back down to 200. Hopefully lots of watersports this year will help me get there :hurray:

Tube and Board. :rofl: And ready to go NOW:rofl:
I have another post asking people what Tube they use. Getting a new one this year.

haha. nothing against the 200lbs'ers. im 190 myself. just makes me a little nervous pulling a skier with the ski poll thats all. :rofl:

I do it all... just picked up wakeboarding last summer and do a little trick skiing too. I'm picking up a new 180 Challenger a week tomorrow and just hope it's good for playing behind.

I don't use the pole, I use the ring at the back.

Thinking of rigging up a cable from the two rear cleats that meet in the middle and have a ring for attaching at that point. Maybe a three-point cable or rope from the two cleats and down to the tow loop at the back. This should get the ski rope higher off the water and connected to a sturdy anchoring point(s).

Does the ring at the back work for skiing or wakeboarding? This is my only concern with my boat

tubing is fun when you have a group where everyone might not be able to ski or board but i enjoy wakeboarding; i have a wakeskate and am learning that but i am not very good yet

We use ski's and tubes. I had pretty much decided I might be too old a dog to learn a new (wakeboard) trick, but after watching so many people do it, I may just give it a try....just not sure about getting up while my feet are sideways? :(

Crayola...where in the Caribbean are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wakeboard and tube behind my 150. I don't see anything wrong with pulling over 200ibs. I have a 2 passenger tube that I pull without a problem. It's fun wipping them around in circles.

I have skied, tubed and waked of the ring at the back. Have towed 4 tubes at once no trouble took a while to get going. With wake the tow point is to low but still useable.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back