trouble codes and flashing red light

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

skibums

Hello: Would anyone know how to pull up the trouble codes up? And is there a list of what the flashing red light means?? Thanks . Bob

Oops 2004 gtx 4tec super charged

Press the "SET" button on the left handlebar 5 times while the red lite is flashing. The gauge will show a code (P-????). Report back with the code. :cheers:

Hello Dennis and thanks for getting back to me. Codes P 0562... Low voltage P1509 Lake temp circuit out of range.

Qiick history. In the past 30 days I have replaced the battery with a sealed one, replaced the wear ring and installed a new solas impeller, replaced the little spacers I will call it on the jet nosle, replaced the spark plugs and changed the oil.

RPMs are only 7000 and speed 55. might put old impeller back on to check rpms. thought they were in the 7700 range but speed was still 55. Bottom is clean :)

Could the rev limiter be out of kilter?? Close to taking it into a dealer but ....

Sounds like the super charger is working I can hear the wine hooks up great but then flattens out at 7000 rpms.

I look forward to any help you may have for me.

PS I did buy the unit new and new have had this problem.

Check the battery voltage while gently reving the engine. It should be above 13.5 volts. Make sure the oil level is not over full.

Will do. The oil is in the middle of the humps on the stick. Would a bad voltage regulator cause this type of problem. Trying to figure out how to remove the inspection cover in the storage area up front. Looks like it will be easy to get to once I get this cover off. Is that where to 20 amp fuse is located also, by the regulator, by the gas tank? Cant remember when I had so much fum :)

You have to remove the center part of those plastic pins and then pull them out. The regulator is behind that cover. The fuse is by the starter solenoid ( left of the battery). It is a 30 amp fuse.

Skibums - Did you ever find out how your error code (P1509) occurred? I'm having the same error code appear when I run my ski, but not while idlng. I also recently had my wear ring replaced and a new battery put in. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back