Trailer Bunk Help!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nesnfred

I’m on vacation with our 230 Wake Edition and after launching boat and getting the trailer back to the house I noticed the two rear swivel brackets for the bunks were severely rusted. The bunks were also a few years old so I had a local shop replace the bunks and all 4 swivel brackets. But I don’t remember the bunks extending as far back as the new ones are. Could someone take a measurement for me for comparison? My bunks extend 26 inches past the rear swivel brackets and 16 inches past the front swivel brackets. With the rear ones, I also measured how far they extend past the end of the trailer (measured from rear lights) and that is 10 inches. The bunk boards are 11.5 inches in length. Any help would be appreciated! Our trailer is the stock black painted Karavan.

Someone sent me a pic (attached) so looks like mine were mounted correctly. I’m pulling the boat out tonight so I’ll know for sure then.

Attachments

• 441E01E8-5CC4-4816-BF02-875C688091C7.jpeg
    441E01E8-5CC4-4816-BF02-875C688091C7.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back