Tool box for the boat!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sporsterjoel

Ok there's only 3-3.5 months left till i can hit the water. So im starting to get things ready so that on the first nice day im all set to go pluse i also have a 24ft doral to wax aswell as the doo, also have to build stringer in are 20 grew and fix a small outboard motor and fix moms paddel boat.

I putting together a tool box for my boat to prepare for the worst
-spark plugs & wrech/socket
-Oil & oil syphon
-rachet & sockets(only the sizes i think or know i'll need)
-spray lube, im going with WD-40
-zip ties

so far this is what ive got if anyone has any ideas feel free to add to this list.
I boat in longpoint bay witch is known as the grave yard of the Great Lakes.
Oh and karl we aswell have the nice white stuff during the summer:cheers:

Screw driver for sure! Need something if a hose clamp comes lose!

I normally keep some kind of waterproof tape just in case a hose has a leak

Tk's i also added som more things... i will add everyones good ideas to this post.

-spark plugs & wrech/socket
-Oil & oil syphon
-rachet & sockets(only the sizes i think or know i'll need)
-spray lube, im going with WD-40
-zip ties
-screwdriver(s)
-water proof tape
-sidecutters
-pliers
-visegrips
-clam to pinch water inlet hose incase of towing.
-extra fuses
-rags
-tow rope

Last edited by a moderator:
2 stick, and a good piece of strong cord, so you can sandwich the hose, and tie up both ends of the stick real good, to effectively pinch off the water coolant hose, so you can be towed, or so you can tow another jet ski.
Actually, a vise grip, with a rag can sort of doo the same thing. Yeah, and vise grips.

I am thinking of the same thing. And thinking of a way to tie the tools up good, so they don't bounce around.

Nate

2 stick, and a good piece of strong cord, so you can sandwich the hose, and tie up both ends of the stick real good, to effectively pinch off the water coolant hose, so you can be towed, or so you can tow another jet ski.

I am thinking of the same thing. And thinking of a way to tie the tools up good, so they don't bounce around.

Nate
good idea with the stick if you were in a bind that would work well. I was thinkin about using a dry box as a tool box and keeping it in the engine bay and use industriel velcro to keep in in place, but that just an idea right now might think of something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back