The dreaded Full Syn verse Blend ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasngo

Ok its been beat like a dead horse sorry for you horse lovers. Im in central Tx and the Wally W dropped the QS PWC but still carry the blends. Theres more than one type of blend. I have seen reference to using blends from SD Snipe in earlier threads. Use a non nmma TW C I believe I read but the advanced premium blend say just that meets or exceeds nmma TW 3 and API TC so I thought I would through out there. Cost is a factor buying oil and I did not have a problem with 33 bucks a gallon of the PWC but its not on the shelf. Now you can order it for 55$ not sure just what happened there.

1625332474053.png

Ok Im a idiot I posted similar ? back in June. Not quite the same but close. I took my dog down to the boat ramp a few weeks ago to swim and the third time back she collapsed and died in my arms so I have not been on my game. I would also say that the Wally has Qrts of the Smowmobile/PWC I think and for the life of me why in central Tx. Any thoughts. I have been working with a locale Orielly to get something on the shelf but no luck yet.

You can buy full synthetic API TC Lucas oil at Academy on the shelf for about $30. That’s the route I would go. I wouldn’t put a supposedly dual rated oil in my ski but that’s just me.

I like the Lucas idea and did hit 2 different Academys in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago and no luck or I would be on it. Im closer to Austin and can call a few. I do have some Klotz that I bought for my sons souped up SXR 800 but I would rather not at this time.

O'Reilly's Auto Sells the Lucas. Lucas Synthetic Blend is fine. I called and spoke to the tech department. I worked in lube oil additives plant for a lotta years so I'm at least knowledgeable about additive packages and how they apply. :D Save your money run the Lucas Synthetic Blend or spend the extra $5. That's all you need. I could go on and on... and have on other threads. LOL Your $$ your ski. :) Have fun !!

Im not extremely particular as long as it meets the requirements. My local OR has some on the shelf.. Got lucky my daughter is going to town so she will pick some up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back