Thanksgiving day ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rookie101

Premium Member
Premium Member
Decided to get the boat out for one last run. Headed out to Ghost Lake for the afternoon. Beautiful fall day 14c and no wind at all, and the water was like glass. Best of all, no line up at the ramp.:rofl::rofl:

Anyone else brave the water?

GhostlakeOct13070.jpg

GhostlakeOct13071.jpg

GhostlakeOct13046.jpg

GhostlakeOct13065.jpg

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
your going to hate me for this but southern ontario hit a high of 30 over the long weekend... I got out saturday for one last run, could not of asked for a better weekend.....

Last edited by a moderator:
your going to hate me for this but southern ontario hit a high of 30 over the long weekend... I got out saturday for one last run, could not of asked for a better weekend.....

Yeah we had a hard time getting to 30 at all this summer in Calgary.

It was 26.5 in Burlington Bay, Burlington Ontario.

I to was out for First and last ride of the season since I just purchased a 96 Sportster. Was out in Hamilton Bay and Burington Bay for 1-1/2 hours. Great Day.:)

I went for one last run on the RXP today....it was cold as hell. It was 22C but the water was freezing cold....calling it a season and putting my baby away for the winter. I'm sure I will be one of the first people (fools) out on the water come spring though!

Back