SuperCharger Upgrade Kits: ET127 / ET137 / XX-2 Charger / ET 68-40 LE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorPoop

Good Day everyone! :D

I will be ordering an OEM S.C. rebuild kit in a couple months.

I haven't completely decided on which S.C. upgrade I will be going with.
I have been leaning towards the XX-2 Charger (front housing/wheel/spacer)
..... but, I have been "eyeballing" the ET 68-40 LE, as well.

(ET makes the parts, and the XX-2 is basically the ET-137, made for Riva)
I will be modding into a STAGE 3-4 scenario, with upgraded valve train,
1100cc injectors, fuel rail, RRFPR, flywheel bolts, etc., (yada... yada... yada...)

So, here are my questions:

1 - Will the ET 68-40 LE, play nice with my flywheel? (I don't feel like shredding teeth)
2 - How much performance gain can be expected by the "LE", over the XX-2?
3 - I am running a F1000, with a Tial BOV. Will this be enough to tame the "LE"?
4 - What are your personal experiences with the S.C. upgrades listed?
(ET-127 / ET-137 / XX-2 Charger / ET 68-40 LE)
5 - What are your personal preferences, and why?

So, to keep this thread on topic ..... the following will be considered -mute- points:

$$$ Price / Type of Ski / Why upgrade, go with a "300"/ (yada... yada... yada...)
Fact is ..... I'm doing it! That, is that! :cool:

I love to squeeze the juice out of oranges, if you catch my drift.
That's also why I love my "Boss 429", rather than a "Hellcat"! :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::cool:

Thanx for your feedback folks!Stage #2.2 - ET Xtreme SuperCharger LE 68-140 (16.0 - 18.0 psi) Kit - $980.00  - (www.pwcmuscl...jpgStage #2.2.1 - Riva - XX-2 SuperCharger (13.5 - 15.0 psi) - $650.00 - (www.pwcmuscle.com).jpgStage #2.2.4 - ET 127 x3mm (xxxxx psi) Wheel - $xxx.00 - (www.torxracing.com).jpgStage #2.2.3 - ET 137 x4mm (13.0 - 15.0 psi) Wheel - $649.00 - (www.torxracing.com).jpg

Last edited:
that's a lot of boost you will need a performance intake and fizzle or riva intercooler . Also the flywheel bolts need to be upgraded they have tendency to shear due to added boost and RPM. Other than that it should run good especially after you put a tune in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back