Stuck in the Swamp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

3ftDeep

The only thing worse than being stuck on a jet ski in a swamp, is being stuck on a jet ski in a swamp on a dropping tide ...at sunset! This time the relatively light weight of the Sea-Doo GTR 215 really paid off.
This video is dedicated to the two men who died in a jet ski accident near the swamp that night.
If you like our videos, please Subscribe! (a "thumbs up" would be helpful, too)

https://youtu.be/QzZRihHilbY

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago while riding with a friend.......got stuck in the marshes with tide going down around 5pm. Took us 2 hours to drag them to deep enough water and ride out before sunset. Didn't help that we both sank waist deep into mud/muck when we hopped off the skis. What a disaster.....

Then you can totally relate. One unusual thing about the marsh is how hard it was to move when I was stuck. I haven't had that much problem in my 10 years or so of riding. It must have carved a groove into the shelf I was on, and then dug in at the iBR. I didn't show it in the video, but only the back would move laterally; the front wouldn't. Thank God for adrenalin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back