Speedster Supercharger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

it3iceman

I will be getting my supercharger for a 2008 Speedster 215sc (150) rebuilt this winter. What companies do you guys recommend I send it to? Looking for ideas on more hp. How difficult to upgrade to 255sc, or is there an upgrade kit for the 215? Any recommended impeller to pair with it....looking for more bottom and mid. Any tunes for it? Thanks in advance

I will be getting my supercharger for a 2008 Speedster 215sc (150) rebuilt this winter. What companies do you guys recommend I send it to? Looking for ideas on more hp. How difficult to upgrade to 255sc, or is there an upgrade kit for the 215? Any recommended impeller to pair with it....looking for more bottom and mid. Any tunes for it? Thanks in advance
We have a ton of options for your boat. Contact us and we can go over a few of them, email: sales@pwcmuscle.com or call 888 605 2335

It's a simple process. Just go HERE and select the options you want, if any, and add to cart.
Simple, if just doing the rebuild, my main question was upgrading the hp. I went to their website before asking the question. Hoping to get feedback (good or bad) from people that have upgraded to more hp.

Simple, if just doing the rebuild, my main question was upgrading the hp. I went to their website before asking the question. Hoping to get feedback (good or bad) from people that have upgraded to more hp.

My bad, the way you phrased your question it sounded like you were asking about the options available when doing the rebuild.

Here's a VIDEO that goes over all of the parts needed for the HP upgrade. You'll need a new supercharger, fuel injectors, external intercooler, and some tuning/mapping.

It'll cost you just shy of $3K for everything (excluding labor). If you can have a shop do the tuning, you may be able to save some money on the tuner portion, but you're still over $2K at that point just in parts alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back