Spark Trixx 2018 running slow

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Andysendra

So I have a seadoo spark trixx from 2018 and right now it's max speed is 35 on flat water. I've been troubleshooting for a couple of days and I can't find anything. Right now what I've done is I've changed the sparkplugs and swapped the gas. I had to swap the gas because I had believed that old gas may have been the problem to an extent. Before switching the gas it maxed out at 6250rpms on land and in water, but now on land connected to water it goes to 8250rpms like normal and in the water 6250 with slow acceleration

this problem is really leaving me blank

You probably did this already, but Did you check your wear ring? Anything in your intake grate, impeller?

You probably did this already, but Did you check your wear ring? Anything in your intake grate, impeller?
yep completely clear and the wear ring is perfect. we have had a steel wear ring since we bought the ski. earlier today I also dropped off the ski at the dealer so we will see what happens

Please reply and let me know if taking it to the dealer ship had made it perform any better. I have the same ski as you do and will only top out at 42mph. I am taking to the dealer this week

Please reply and let me know if taking it to the dealership had made it perform any better. I have the same ski as you do and will only top out at 42mph. I am taking to the dealer this week
I'm having the same problem I just bought a 2020 Sea-Doo trixx 2up and it only goes 43. I'm hoping that you reply to what the dealership found wrong with the ski it would be greatly appreciated!!

6250 rpm max in the water means you have an issue with the engine not developing full power or the driveline is causing it not to rev up. Did you buy it this way or did it just start doing it?

did anyone find a fix for this? have a spark with the same issue. replaced fuel pump and injectors. spark plugs and checked coils for cracks. compression is also good

Back