Spark - Rental Units?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

SabrToothSqrl

With the price point and umm (amount?) of HP the sparks have... they seem like a logical rental ski to me.

or has the market totally crashed on the jet ski rental craze?

not down here, you can walk 3 miles down my beach and see 3 full time rental outfits that each have a dozen ski's... usually 3-4 on the water, and 8 or so on the beach, during season it's the other way around. I also see a guided tour with 8-10 skis in a row on almost every ride.

we also have 3 full time "go anywhere" rental outfits where they meet you at the ramp, let you go anywhere you please, and pick you up 4 hours later.

So at least in SW Florida the rental market is alive and well !

The only place that I've seen that rents them in my area is up in Tahoe for $110/hour. I believe they only have the 60 HP, 2-up models.

We have a customer that has 2 for rental and is going to purchase an additional 10 for next season. Problem has been availability for a lot of rental places.

The price point, durability of the plastic, and limited HP, would, to me, make perfect sense for a rental fleet.

Back