Spark plug ???'s

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

swoop

I pulled my plugs on my 02 rxdi after a trip to the lake. They had little droplets of water on them. I imagine this isn't the way it should be is it? Or is it common to have some seepage?

Water could simply be from condensing, we are supposed to run the motor a few short throttle spurts to chase away any leftover water from the common places it holds after we get off the ramp, what is the compression showing?

Ok, I should start doing that then. I'm new to the PWC scene. I have been curious about the compression. It doesn't lack any power that I can tell. But still would like to know. Back to the water on the plugs. Should I turn the engine over a few times with the plugs out or spray something that is designed to dry it out in the plug holes?

crank the motor up for a second after you trailer the ski's and get them out of the water...it will blow out the residual water voodoo is talkin of....you could also spray a lil lube in the air box when you do this it will dispurse the littli water reminants left behind! voodoo: what lube do you use if any....some say wd-40, but im NOT sprayin that shat in my motor...and im not trying to pay $12-$13 for bombardier lube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back