Spark dive??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
So I had a 99 Xp, used to dive to front end in a donut and totally submerge the front end causing huge wave over handlebars and rider
I now own a 2009 255 RXPT and do the same thing but this one gets lots of water inside

I'm getting rid of the 255

Does the spark trixx hold up to this kind of fun?

I rarely get wet, If you have the front open when the front end does dip underwater, which it does when you 180 the water mostly just goes through the hole and runs past your feet. Your legs will get wet but I don't get hit in the face and chest with water. Very good design for playing and keeping somewhat dry. My friend actually rolled mine yesterday it stayed flipped for about 45 second. He rolled it back over effortlessly and it took on virtually no water. When I left I had 2 drops of water come out the drain plug after 3.5 hours of pretty hard riding and lots of spins. Mine is not a trixx but is a 2 up HO ibr with the extended VTS and step wedges, The only thing a trixx has that I didn't get was the handlebars.

Back