South East Texas Lakes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Rabid

Has anyone had a chance to get out on the lake yet? I took a run a couple of weeks ago and the air temp was in the 60's and it wasn't too bad. I might try to get out tomorrow. I had to work on the ski for a couple of hours before it would start.

Mike

I was getting excited about picking up the new SeaDoo and taking it out this weekend but the temperature in Dallas this afternoon is 45 degrees!! I may wait a few more weeks. Unfortunately my daughter and grand-daughters are visiting from NJ and the temperature in NJ this afternoon is 70 degrees.

I watched the weather this morning and we are in the fifties and its warmer up in the Great Lakes area.

i got out on lake houston a week ago friday, but was just to see if the carbon seal was leaking and see what else needed work on the ski. just yesterday replaced the rear support bearing assy, rebuilt the pump with new solas concord and wear ring. just finished filling with oil and putting the nozzle on, just waiting on the trim and steering bushings to come in so i can put the trim ring and steering nozzle on and get back to the lake hopefully this coming weekend. its raining cats and dogs over here in W. Houston right now.

no, it just always feels like it just rained because of the humidity!

actually i grew up in grapevine (southlake schools), so i know the weather up there is almost the same as houston, just we don't have all the hail storms and tornadoes in the spring and ice storms in the winter.

I was able to finally get some time to spend on the ski last week and it fired right up. I made it down to the tip of Onalaska then all of a sudden it started cutting out around 5000 rpm but I could get home at a lower rpm. Back at the dock it ran rough as hell and the seadoo knock was louder than ever. Im going to work on it this week. Looks like the weekend is going to be cloudy again but nice the next couple of days.

Mike

Back