Sound System Install on Sea Doo GTI?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

swank

I've got a 2014 GTI 130 and been considering installing a sound system with bluetooth etc. Anyone done any interesting installs? Ive seen a few on youtube but wondering what else creatively you have done. Lets see it.
Thanks, James from Chicago.

I've got a 2014 GTI 130 and been considering installing a sound system with bluetooth etc. Anyone done any interesting installs? Ive seen a few on youtube but wondering what else creatively you have done. Lets see it.
Thanks, James from Chicago.

Hey James,

Yeah, I just played around with this over the weekend. I have a blog post that details how I did it, what speaker I used and even a video of me sound testing it on the water.

Overall you can hear the speaker when you're at high speeds, but you can't hear it on the video so I just filmed it at idle and no wake.

Check out the details here:
Quick and Easy Bluetooth Speaker Mount

Hope this helps you,

Kimber

I have two of the JBL Clip 2 speakers. Never thought of taking one on a ride, and tried one on my motorcycle. But they are great speakers with a lot of volume and good sound. I might have to give one a try on the next ski ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back