Son of a Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

So I got this 2004 GTI 717 I bought from a friend who bought it from a friend. :) I found so much wrong with this thing... what an adventure. I was told the ECM was bad. I went through the engine... did the jet pump and all that. In the midst putting this thing back together from the parts I could find, LOL I suddenly looked around and said I'm almost out of parts I must be dang near done !!! "well I'll put a battery in here and see what happens." Insert the key and the Holy Grail of Sounds. " Chirp Chirp" I almost passed out. Dang thing started. Better to be lucky that good I tell ya. :D :D This one is ugly at the moment but should polish up beautifully. It's the one under the cover. :) That's our pond in the distance.... I did launch my first ski in there. It was spontaneous but memorable. I got a video. :) Have a Great Weekend All.

Jet Ski modle group available (1).JPG

Last edited:
I don't know how to post videos on this board. It was pretty funny. I knew my wife would be coming home soon and she'd never expect the nucklehead to be in the freakin pond with the ski. I was cuttin up and almost rolled it over going slow and turning. :) We had a good laugh. My pond is pretty small for jet skis. 130' X 110'. It was really my first time on my own ski, first ski ever. 1996 SPI. :D :D Doesn't take much to make ole Gene Happy. !!

SPI Numbers (1).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back