FOR SALE SOLD - Engine Alignment Tool - Richmond VA - SOLD

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mashenden

I bought this new from SBT - used it once. Worked great, but no need for it any more.

This tool allows you to properly align the engine with the pump shaft. Alignment is critical to ensure proper mesh of the shaft splines, and preserve the seals and bearings of your engine & pump systems.

Includes all parts - the shaft, two pump plates and shaft adapters for different Sea-Doo models. It is my understanding that this works with all 2 & 4 stroke Sea-Doo models except the iS models.

$100 plus shipping which is probably going to be about $25 but not really sure.

I'll need to get a shipping quote.

Lets iron out a few other details first. How would you be paying for it? PayPal or a post on eBay would be 2 options that I use. Anything else becomes a concern mainly becuase I am not famiilar with other methods.

Sorry, it just sold. If you find one that needs to be sent to you, I found that USPS was the cheapest way to send the rod ($21.05 fr VA to NC) and USPS "if it fits, it ships" to send the rest of the parts. That may save you some time/money if you end up getting one shipped.

Back