Solas Concord 15-20 or Skat-Trak Swirl 13-19 1998 GTX Ltd.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Sorry, my noob questions continue… im looking to get a new impeller since im rebuilding my 1998 GTX LTD. Jet pump, i called impros he recommended either a Solas Concord 15-20 or a Skat-Trak Swirl 13-19 for my ski he says the skat-trak is likely a better choice for maximum acceleration speed and he seems to like those more, i believe the stock impeller is a 13-21 so i just wanted to know everyones experience with either.. the ski is stock.

Thanks!

Update: called Glen at impros, super nice guy. Assured me the skat trak 13-19 would be the perfect impeller for the 98 Gtx ltd so i went ahead and ordered one !

Hello pal. If it was me I would just put on stock impeller as to be honest this impeller this is more or less just a gimmick unless you start to spend more money on intake grates pump wedge bigger intake for more air flow where dose it stop and for the few mph you mite gain is it really worth it. Really!!. Spend your hard earn cash on remap. That’s where the smart people start from then change your pitch. I been there and done it. I have been running stock impellers for a long time now and it’s spot on. Stay safe have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back