So nothing much new in Sparksville?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

alha

It's been an interesting year for me, which sadly means I didn't get nearly as many hours on my Spark as I had expected. Haven't been on here in a while, just popped in to see what new and exciting things are going in in the land of Spark, but looking at the posts, it appears that nothing much has really changed in the last year or so. Saw a rumor of 120 factory HP for 2016, but that didn't happen, and as best as I can tell, so far anyways, Seadoo is doing the same thing that Honda does with the Goldwing, mostly just offering new colors and such for a few years, and incremental price increases. Hopefully they will be revising/updating it on a more frequent schedule than the Wing is on (15 yrs per major upgrade)... Well, heres to 2017, may it bring more performance, and more upgrades available for our machines!

Been a while coming to look here.. but let's see maybe february we can go out have some fun!!
Lol Well, maybe for You.. but looking outside right now, it's -10 and probably won't get to 0, so my getting out and having some fun is sadly going to have to wait till May at the earliest, and that is only if we have a spring that is as nice as the fall we just had... Go El Nino! Otherwise, early June it will be... Loving it in the Great White North!

Lol Well, maybe for You.. but looking outside right now, it's -10 and probably won't get to 0, so my getting out and having some fun is sadly going to have to wait till May at the earliest, and that is only if we have a spring that is as nice as the fall we just had... Go El Nino! Otherwise, early June it will be... Loving it in the Great White North!

Insane.. I watched the football game over the weekend and was surprised at how many fans were there.. sitting in one isolated spot for 3.5 hours while it's -6? eh..

Well, my guess is some of it was that ppl wanted to be able to say that they were there at the last outside game, or that they were there in -0, or that they just wanted one last chance to go old school. I am old enough to remember going to some games as a kid at the Met Stadium, my dad had season tickets in the early-mid 70s (actually I think until they moved downtown and indoors in '81) and I can remember bringing thermos of hot chocolate, boat seat cushions, and snowmobile suits and boots for some of the games. And yeah, it was interesting sitting there for over 2 hrs (games were shorter back then, as the commercials worked around the game, not the the other way around like it is today), but at least today they have hand warmers, feet warmers, etc, etc, so it really isn't the same thing, but I'll let them think that it is.. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back