Shift cable adjustment, neutral on reverse bucket...?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

kwalsh24

Does anyone have a photo of where their bucket is in neutral and forward? I was looking at mine the other day and when in forward the reverse bucket was covering half the jet. Almost like it was maybe stuck \ adjusted and is in neutral?

Right now I have it that in neutral it's only just over 1\4 covering the jet which I'm thinking isn't right, that it should be half covering half not?

Attachments

• PXL_20230817_140356799.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230817_140356799.MP.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone have a photo of where their bucket is in neutral and forward? I was looking at mine the other day and when in forward the reverse bucket was covering half the jet. Almost like it was maybe stuck \ adjusted and is in neutral?

Right now I have it that in neutral it's only just over 1\4 covering the jet which I'm thinking isn't right, that it should be half covering half not?

Forward- the gate should be just above the top of the nozzle.

Reverse- the gate should be just below the bottom of the nozzle.

Neutral- the gate should be about 1/4 - 1/2 inch above the inside of the "tube" of the nozzle. Should align with the detent in the shifter.

Perfect thanks! Originally the gate in forward was covering half of the nozzle. I was having propulsion issues and figured that was it. I'll adjust to these specs and see how it goes! Thanks so much!

Back