Secondary battery installation 2021 GTI SE 170 ibr + sound

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Mrkpete1

Can i install a secondary battery? There is already a cut out behind the front storage divider. I would need a harness? how does that work? is there a switch to swap between batteries or what? My daughter likes to listen to music when anchored and runs the battery down. Thank you

Secondary Battery Harness Kit 295100991 - Personal watercraft | Sea-Doo - USA

Not sure why but it doesn't fit your ski, dealer would know more.

Can i install a secondary battery? There is already a cut out behind the front storage divider. I would need a harness? how does that work? is there a switch to swap between batteries or what? My daughter likes to listen to music when anchored and runs the battery down. Thank you
I've installed the kit on my 2023 GTR 230; The two batteries wired in parallel (no switch). On the '23 model, the 2d battery goes in the front where the primary battery is on my 2017 GTR 230. The electronics in the ski will shut down the music when the battery voltage reaches a certain threshold ... saving sufficient power to start the ski. Consult your owner's manual for more information.

my husband installed a second battery, completely independent from main battery. its smaller than main battery, but so far has powered the stereo with no issues. Theres nothing worse than being stranded due to stereo consumption.

Back