Seat supports, pn 204610749

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that website you posted above with no luck. I guess they are not in the end user business. I found some in Sweden lol but that's a no go too. I contacted the other guy on here that had posted he had some but I have not heard back from him. WOW I was surprised to see that they were $300 plus some change before they were discontinued. I'd thought about trying to rig up something myself but I'd like to keep it factory looking for possible resale value. NOT that I'll ever sell it. My fam loves it.

I bought one online from them. Imtra Corp. 30 Samuel Barnet Blvd, New Bedford, MA 02745. 508/995-7000. Tom Ladue was my salesman. Imtracep.com is their website. They are the US branch of Rakego. I haven't installed my new one, it is smaller, but has the same extended length. Have to modify mounting bracket, SeptemberC has a good description of the modification.

Search rakego, it shows rokaindustries.com. The imtra website page has changed from when I used it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back