Seadoo trim question and fixing trim for around $20

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

glsmohio

Ok guys looks like im going to make another trim fix box for my ski for $20 again. My questions is i had to pick up the rode that is on the pump. It connects the trim ring to the rod coming out of the ski. The rod that i have came off of a 951 ski and is to long. I want to cut and tap the rode to work.

So how long is it from the back to where the threads start on the 96 xp? Thanks

i will take pics of this when i build this to help any one out that needs help as well...

Yes the 1st time i did this i used the info from pwc today.

best pic I could find
147.jpg

I just bought common bar stock threaded , then used a 90s yamaha steering cable end. On oem stuff , I think the only variation on vts rod length was the 95 extend pumps on 720 and xp 800 lim.

I just bought common bar stock threaded , then used a 90s yamaha steering cable end. On oem stuff , I think the only variation on vts rod length was the 95 extend pumps on 720 and xp 800 lim.
I understand what you're saying but the trim Rod that I have comes from a xpl which is longer than a standard XP that's why I was asking the question about how long from black part to threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back