Seadoo stolen! Help please!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

neely61

Our 1997 Seadoo GSX was just stolen. We believe that it was taken on Wednesday night August 19th. It was locked to our dock with a snake lock. They removed the dock ring and took it ring, lock and all. It is red and white 36E4007 is the registration number on the side.
We had the machine out on sunday and monday. It was immaculate condition until Sunday when my wife's brother smacked another machine and put a 5 inch mark on the left side, approximately right where the passenger if carrying one would have their feet, but on the outside rail of the machine.

It had a black and red cover on it as well. It was taken without a trailer by water somehow on LAKE SCUGOG, in VIEW LAKE between Lindsay and Port Perry, ON. It is located about an hour northeast of Toronto.

If you happen to see the machine, please contact me at neely61@hotmail.com.

We have contacted the police.

We still have the key for the machine which is sad because i don't believe they can run the machine without it. We bought it 4 years ago almost to the day. It had 19 hours on it when we bought it and we have babied it and keep it perfect until this week. We had it up near the 80 hour mark now. Very very sad as its my wifes only form of entertainment, she loves that machine. She works two jobs and barely has time for anything that was her joy. I'd do anything to get it back!

Thanks.

With no safety lanyard, or key. Whichever it is. Eventually this scumbag is going to have to go to a sea-doo dealer to get one.

Call your local dealers, give them your hull number. They should be on the look out for it.

Good luck, when you find em, cut off some fingers.

Mike

RELIEF!!

Thank god, we went out this morning in the boat to look around for the seadoo, found it a ways down the lake.

fortunately no damage, they just stole the battery. The cover was hanging off the back but the lock holds it on so it wasn't lost. It floated into a group of weeds along a shore so luckily it didn't bounce off rocks or anything.

We jsut have to go and buy a new battery but I'm thrilled that we got it back, seeing my wife so destraut broke my heart!

We'll be back up and running this weekend.....and we thought it was gone forever.....

they even left us the gas still.... must have been someone needing a battery and not able to afford one i guess........ or they realized they couldn't start it and just took that and bailed on it....

either way... its happy to be home and now we'll be locking it AROUND the dock itself and not use just the dock ring....

Awesome! I'm very glad to hear that you got your Doo back!

Now call the police back. Let them know that you have recovered your property. On the off chance a LEO sees you on it and stops you at gunpoint(or your wife for that matter).

Just a suggestion.

Kudos

Mike

Glad to hear you got your ski back.. it sucks that their are people in the world like that.

Good to hear you got it back.
Now, if I can only get MY wife to be as passionate about our SeaDoo ?!?

Back